Sunday, April 28, 2013

Fatherhood

     What is it like to be a father?  The words to express how I feel since my daughter has been born cannot be born.  The look my daughter gives me when she smiles at me, or when I look into her blue eyes just melt my heart.  When she is crying, I want to do everything I can to help her.  From being hungry, to when she has an upset tummy, as her father it is my job to help her. 
  
     I want to do my duty as a father to guide my daughter to the best of my ability.  From the time she is born, until the day she gets married and starts her own family.  To her education, to hopefully her mission, I want to be able to give my daughter everything I never had.  This begins by guiding her on the path to return to Heavenly Father and myself getting my education so I as her father can provide for her and her mother. 

     I love my daughter and my wife, and I want to give them both the world.

No comments: