Saturday, October 22, 2011

An Apostles Visit

   
     One of the Lord's apostles is coming to Alaska and I cannot wait to see him in person.  Jeffrey R. Holland(http://lds.org/church/leader/jeffrey-r-holland?lang=eng) of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles is coming to Alaska to speak at a special Stake Conference on November 6.  I have never seen an apostle of the Lord in person and this could be my one and only opportunity so as the days draw closer to the impending date I am becoming more and more excited or what could be this once in a lifetime opportunity.  My wife and her family have seen apostles before and I am extremely jealous, so this is my chance.  I do not know what Elder Holland will be speaking about, but I know from listening to talks from him in the past that the talk he will be giving at this special stake conference will be a very good talk.  I know that Elder Holland is a true apostle from God on the earth today, just like in days past and I look forward with anticipation to seeing this true and living apostle in person on November 6.

No comments: