This will be a very short post. This Saturday, January 8, 2011 I will be getting married. I never thought this day would come in my life. Now that the day is almost here I actually cannot believe it. I am going to marry the most wonderful woman in the world and I cannot wait to spend eternity with her.
Since it is a new year I thought I will make a couple new year resolutions:
1. Read the scriptures every night.
2. Attend the temple regulary.
3. Try and not watch so much wrestling.(I doubt I can keep this one)
4. To do my best in my school studies.
5. To attend church regulary and all of my callings(if I receive any in my new ward)