Thursday, November 18, 2010

Things I Am Grateful For

With the holiday season here and Thanksgiving a week away I thought I would take this opportunity to blog about the things I am grateful for in my life. they are in no particular order.

1. My family. Without my family I would not be here today. They are not perfect, but they have helped me become the person I am today.
2. The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father and the sacrifice his son did for me. I love my Heavenly Father and his son. Without them, none of us would be here today.
3. My fiance. I am grateful for my wonderful fiance Beverli. She gives me strength when I need it most. She encourages me to new heights in my life and never gives up on me. I look to the future with her and on January 8, 2011 when her and I will be sealed in the temple.
4. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. This goes along with the gospel. I am grateful for the restored gospel on the earth and the role it plays in my life. Without the restored gospel we would not be able to return to live with Heavenly Father and temples would not dot the earth today.
5. My Education. I am grateful that I am currently receiving my education and I will someday be able to become a school teacher.
6. My future mother and father in laws. These 2 wodnerful people took a complete stranger in when they did not have to. Words cannot express my depth of gratitude and respect that I have for them.
7. My friends. My friends give me strength when I need it. I am grateful to have all of my friends in my life. I could not imagine my life without any of them.

These are just a few of the things that I am grateful for. I know I could add more but I do not want to make the list to long.

No comments: