Sunday, May 24, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy

I have been going through a bit of not generally being satisified with my station in life. I don't know if it is because I am getting older...but I have been questioning all of my choices lately. I am sure most here can relate to such insanity.

Anyhoot, I decided to make a list. I needed to figure out what makes me happy. So here it is:

1. Beverli...The light of my life. My beautiful girlfriend. She is my heart and soul.
2. My family...There is alot of chaos in my family, Then again what family does not have chaos. In the end they are always there for me.
3. My job...Ok my job does not always make me happy, but in the end in this economy I am still grateful to have a job.
4. Writing...Letting it all hang out, good, bad. Novels...short stories...poetry.
5. Church. ..I truly love The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, As I know it is the gospel restored on this earth.
6. My friends...Ellen and Brian are my 2 best friends on this earth. They have always been there for me and I can never tell them how grateful I am to have them in my life.
7. Reading...I love reading. It calms me down. Right now I am currently reading about 4 different books. It is hard to find time to read them all. I should focus on 1 book at a time.
8. My nephews...Bradley and Dylan. I love them with all of my heart. They are the greatest nephews anyone could ever ask for.
9. Watching tv...Once again, watching tv helps soothe me after a hard day.
10. My future...My future with Beverli is what keeps me going.

These are just a few things that make me happy. They are in no particular order.

1 comment:

beverlibee said...

Numbers one and ten are my favorite...just because they involve me. No, actually your entire list is great!